Recruitment ConsultantBecause, Full-Time, Industry-Savvy, Multi-Tasking, Miracle-Working Ninja is not an actual Job Title
- Experienced in Foreign Language Recruitment?
- Knowledge of placing people in the IT Industry?
- Have a track record in Executive placements?
As a leading foreign language, IT and executive placement company, we are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team in Cape Town. This role is ideal for someone who wants to take the next step in an exciting recruitment landscape. While working as an integral part of an international team, the right candidate has a passion for people, is self-motivated, ambitious and thrives in a challenging environment.
- Excellent English Language Skills
- Foreign language such as German or Tech advantageous
- Matric plus tertiary education in HR, Marketing or related field
- Proven HR, recruitment and selection experience
- Proven recruitment or project management experience (advantageous)
- Highly self-organised with excellent people skills
- High achiever, outgoing, pro-active and positive personality
- Goal and target driven
- Own transport
Highly Competitive Renumeration Package
Uncapped Commission, Company Provident Fund and Incentives
Generous Leave Policies with Birthday & Study Leave, Flexible Working Hours!
Career development and ongoing sponsored industry training
- New client acquisition / Business Development:
- Identify and develop client business/relationships in a competitive environment
- Receiving and managing new clients specs
- Conduct client meetings and company presentation
- Recruitment Process/ manage own desk:
- Solicit job orders from client, assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Contribute to the attraction of candidates and maintain the candidate database
- Placing of adverts on online portals
- Screening of CVs, Interviews and candidate presentation to clients
- Ensuring peripheral arrangements such as interview times, dates, job descriptions etc. are in place and communicated to all relevant parties
- Providing a professional and consultative service to both clients and candidates
- Working as an integral part of a team focusing on the broader day to day issues of business development, effective communication, systems & processes, training and proactively maximizing commercial performance