Check out our Job listings below
or load your CV directly onto our database.
Job TitleSenior Graphic Designer
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience7 to 10 years
SalaryR20000 to R30000
Job Published16 August 2022
Job Reference No.1441459290
This is a full-time position.
Office hours 8am to 5pm.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for packaging, product manuals, illustrative design, sales support and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Candidate will be responsible for packaging for:
- Consumer products
- Photography (for internal, external and online needs)
- Website/e-commerce channel support
- Meets Art Department work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements
- Meets Art Department cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions
- Formulates art concepts (possibly supervising co-workers) engaged in executing layout designs for artwork and copy to be presented by visual communications media
- Keeps executive informed by reviewing illustrative material for presentation
- Implement restructuring and procedural methodology to organize and maintain art/image database for use of Art Department and Sales Team
- Reviews project production factors by studying budget, background information, objectives, presentation approaches, styles, and techniques
- Selects and secures illustrative material by formulating basic layout design concept; conducting research
- Produces illustrative material by assigning layout design concept to artists and photographers; directing development of design concepts into art layouts
- Prepares layouts for printing by marking-up, pasting-up, and finishing layouts
- Obtains executive approval by presenting final layouts, story boards, and illustrations; responding to executive commentary and requests
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhances art department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Skills and Qualifications
Coordination, Creativity, Vision, Project Management, Product Management, Organization, Graphic Design Skills, Developing Creative Standards, Illustration Tools, Desktop Publishing Skills, Multimedia Content Development, Social Media Developer and Manager, Photography
Should you wish to apply, please email your latest CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org