Check out our Job listings below
or load your CV directly onto our database.
Job TitleItalian Customer Service & Sales Representative
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience1 to 4 years
Job Published17 November 2022
Job Reference No.3380091643
• Work for a prestigious airline brand on various work streams
• Assistance to passengers with pre & post flight departure travel-related queries in customer relations department in Italian & English languages
• Work on airline reservations systems & handle voice calls in English & Italian including written correspondence.
• Fully paid product and systems training provided.
• Daily interactions with international passengers with queries and compliments
• Required to meet specific key performance indicators and meet expected client service levels.
• Demanding and time-sensitive call centre environment
• Native level fluency in Italian language: Verbal & Written skills essential (Advanced level may be considered)
• Located in South Africa preferable
• Permanent residence permit/ South African ID holders only
• Excellent Computer literacy & technical skills
• No criminal record.
• Flexibility to work shifts
• Previous customer service experience preferred
Employment terms and conditions
- Full time, Permanent contract: 40 hours per week at 8-9 hours shifts per day
- Rotational shifts Mondays – Fridays includes rotational public holidays as operationally required. Working hours may be subject to change depending on client requirements.
- Training: 7 weeks (Fully Paid).
- Probation period: 4 months
- Health insurance benefit (Paid for by the Company)
- Office-based, Remote position available after probationary period.
- Own home Fibre internet line & UPS solution required for work-from-home option.