Check out our Job listings below
or load your CV directly onto our database.
Job TitlePR & Trade Account Manager (German speaking)
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience4 to 6 years
Job Published17 November 2022
Job Reference No.550146795
GERMAN MOTHER TONGUE/PROFESSIONAL WORKING PROFICIENCY REQUIRED
Tasks & Duties: PR
- Strategic client consulting and conception of creative communication campaigns.
- Textual confidence, a strong sense of language and a talent for storytelling
- Networker with own network to external service providers, media partners, editorial offices and event organisers
- Planning and management of complex PR | digital projects and campaigns
- Responsibility for project success in terms of quality, time and budget
- Evaluation of communication measures and preparation of reports
- Management and conceptual development of pitches and presentations to clients
- Proposal preparation, project controlling, resource planning and project documentation
- Responsibility for the economic ROI of the budget/client
- Selection and management of external service providers in the areas of creation, moving image, software development and content
- Technical leadership responsibility in the team
Tasks & Duties: Trade
- Active communication, strategic consulting and management of international clients (destinations, airlines, hotels and other tourism service providers).
- Independent management, implementation and control of PR and social media activities
- Observation of trends and innovations in the fields of PR and digital communication
- Writing, editing and translating press releases, newsletters, etc.
- Answering press enquiries quickly and in a well-founded manner
- Planning and accompanying press trips
- Organising and conducting press conferences and interviews
- Service-oriented customer care at trade fairs
- Sound knowledge in theoretical and practical crisis communication
- Conception and implementation of cross-channel strategies as well as preparation of annual content and editorial plans
- Project management, budget management and budget planning
- Active support in the expansion of existing customers
- Cooperation and coordination of tenders in the New Business area
- 5 years of professional experience in corporate communications, public relations, in an editorial office or a comparable field.
- Ability to think journalistically; previous journalistic experience and knowledge of the tourism industry a plus
- Organisational talent, able to manage many issues simultaneously
- Ability to present complex issues in a simple, structured and appealing way
- Clear, comprehensible communication - in German and English, other foreign language skills an advantage
- Expert in crisis communication and reputation management
- Creativity and strong communication skills with an analytical and conceptual mindset.
- Resilient network of relevant media representatives and profound knowledge of the German-speaking media landscape
- High level of commitment, ability to work in a team, loyalty and independent, customer-oriented action
- Experience in holistic project planning, from budget tracking to conception
- Leadership experience and resource management