Check out our Job listings below
or load your CV directly onto our database.
Job TitleJunior Draughtsperson
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published13 October 2022
Job Reference No.867297373
They are looking for a Junior Draughtsperson with a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience to assist with the ongoing growth of the company.
- Revit = Essential
- AUTOCAD = Essential
- Photoshop = Advantageous
- Sketchup = Advantageous
- Rhino/Grasshopper/Dynamo = Advantageous
The following will also form key responsibilities:
- It will be essential to develop REVIT families to make the process more streamlined moving forward
- Working in AUTOCAD is essential in order to deal with the legacy documents and drawings that Caracal and some of its customers currently use.
- Rendering of the drawings
- There will be preference for candidates experienced with drone mapping software and incorporating the related information into CAD and Revit.
- Working closely with the General manager and the engineering team to develop project drawings
- Development of fabrication drawings of the sections, as well as the general arrangements to send to our suppliers.
- Assist in the development of new products and associated drawings to send to manufacturers.
- Keep abreast of the market development for both South Africa and Sub Saharan Africa
- Aid in the development of new and improved processes to guarantee efficient delivery of the projects.
- Licensed to work in South Africa
- Driver’s license essential
- Own transport
- Ability to manage diverse, simultaneous projects of varying complexities
- An understanding of and experience within the Solar PV market is advantageous but not essential
- Strong communication skills in English
In addition to the hard skill requirements our client is also looking for candidates that are:
- Willing to take on additional responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Intercultural sensitivity
- English and Afrikaans essential
- 95% of the candidate’s time will be spent in the office
Reasons to Work for our client
- Openness and teamwork are encouraged within our young versatile team
- Significant opportunity for growth within the organisation
- A challenging and varied position within a new industry
- Rapidly growing company with a focus on international markets
- On the job training
Should you meet all the requirements and wish to apply, please send your latest CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org